ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By participating in Astia program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Terms”).
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
As a participant in Astia program, you will be offered the services as outlined below (collectively referred to herein as the “Services”):
- Participation in a week-long program with candid discussions led by local investors and seasoned entrepreneurs;
- Three-month advisory period where you are paired with a team of advisors;
- Access to VCs and angel investors;
- Expert advice by a team of current and former CEOs, VCs, angels and successful entrepreneurs;
- Presentation skills coaching by leading experts;
- Strategic business planning advice;
- Fundraising advice including strategy and alternative options;
- Product development reviews;
- Sales and marketing strategy sessions.
You understand that you are responsible for accessing the Services, such access may include attending Astia events or working with your Astia advisory team.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of these Terms.
Astia will not be liable under any theory of law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive or consequencial damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information or data, arising out of the use or inability to use Astia Services.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. These Terms are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Astia’s prior written consent. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Astia reserves the right to modify these Terms from time to time without notice. Any such changes are effective when posted on Astia web site. Please review these Terms on Astia web site from time to time so that you will be apprised of any changes.