Astia Angels is an international network of female and male angel investors that invests in women-led, high-growth ventures that apply to Astia.
The angel investor network is actively engaged in the Astia community and screening process and founded by experienced angel investors. All members are highly involved throughout the investment process and make independent investment decisions.
Members of Astia Angels:
- Get early exposure to community-screened, high potential companies within Astia’s Expert Sift.
- Participate in an organized process that ensures the wise and effective use of members’ time
- Engage in post-investment programs that drive to the success of the portfolio companies
- Network with the Global Astia Community including invitation only events and programs
- Join a growing movement to increase the funding for women-led, high-growth companies
- Attend regular pitch meetings in Silicon Valley, New York City and London.
- Participate on virtual screenings and monthly phone calls.