Astia Angels, launched in early 2013, is a national network of female and male angel investors that invests in women-led, high-growth ventures that apply to Astia.
The angel investor network is actively engaged in the Astia community and screening process and founded by experienced angel investors. All members are highly involved throughout the investment process and make independent investment decisions.
Astia Angels hold regular pitch meetings in Silicon Valley, New York City, Boston and London in late 2014 / early 2015.
Members of Astia Angels:
- Get early exposure to community-screened, high potential companies
- Participate in an organized process that ensures the wise and effective use of your time
- Participate in Astia’s proven, proprietary process that produces high-quality deal flow
- Engage in post-investment programs that drive to the success of the portfolio companies
- Network with the Global Astia Community including invitation only events and programs
- Join a growing movement to increase the funding for women-led, high-growth companies
Astia Angels have visibility in to Astia’s Expert Sift and may invite a company to pitch directly to the angels at any time in the process.